- Attended my first Angel’s game with my parents & Joe!
- Won free tickets to the Huntington and I love me some free stuff! And art museums!
- Joe went on vacation for over a week to Oregon – Red and I had a hard time with the absence. (Mostly Red)
- My parents were living room camping at my place for a couple weeks – totally enjoyed it too. My mom cleaned my kitchen and cooked and my dad ran errands with me constantly. Never a dull moment with them.
- I inherited a leopard geko named Iggibella, but renamed her Nyx. (She bites, and I hold her with an oven mit!)
- Katie #2 (I’m Katie #1) had her 23rd birthday (burlesque themed)
- Went to a psychic with my parents and learned that I really need to get back in to school and work on my communication. Roger that.
- Joe and I got a bed frame, new coffee table and Joe got a new desk/gaming chair! Woo Ikea!
It hasn’t been so crazy that I’ve skipped on the exercise though. Groupon had a deal a couple weeks ago for a month of unlimited classes at Core Power Yoga for $59. I bought that thing up as fast as I could and went the next day! I love me some hot yoga.
I’m actually getting ready to head there now. Have to get my sweat on. Even more so than I am now… because it’s still in the 80’s and it’s 6pm. Go summer!
Side note/ Slight blog irritation: I had an old coworker tell me NOT to post my blog to LinkedIn. Fine. While it is more on the “professional” side of the social networking websites, I still thought it was rude to called me out. Having a blog and updating it, regardless of what the blog is about, is a great networking tool. You market yourself and it gives potential employers a look in to your life. I’ve got accounts all across the world wide web including, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace, WordPress, Blogher, blogger.com, and a few more that I can’t think of at the moment. All of these sites give people a glimpse into my life and what I’m all about, and I’m fine with it. SO – if you don’t want to read my blog, that’s your prerogative and I wish you a good day sir. …Ok enough of the ranting. Off to Namaste.